2007 - 2008
Clinical Research on the KB220Z that was previously published in the peer-reviewed Journal that is no longer available on Pubmed:
1. Blum K, Chen T, Meshkin B, Blum S, Mengucci J, Notaro A, Arcuri V, Waite R, Braverman ER. The PPAR-gamma Pro12Ala allele polymorphism of the Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor (gamma) Gene (PPARG2) Is a Risk Factor With a Self-Identified Obese Dutch Population. Gene Therapy & Mol Biol.
2. Thomas JH Chen, Kenneth Blum, Daniel Mathews, Larry Fisher, Nancy Schnautz, Eric R. Braverman, John Schoolfield, Bernard W. Downs, Seth H. Blum, Julie Mengucci, Brian Meshkin, Vanessa Arcuri, Anish Bajaj, Roger L. Waite, David E. Comings. Preliminary association of both the Dopamine D2 Receptor (DRD2) [Taq1 A1 Allele] and the Dopamine Transporter (DAT1) [480 bp Allele] genes with pathological aggressive behavior, a clinical subtype of Reward Deficiency Syndrome (RDS) in adolescents. Gene Therapy & Mol. Biol.
11; 93-112. 2007.
3. Brian Meshkin, Thomas JH Chen, Amanda LC Chen, Thomas JH Prihoda, Hayley Morrisette4, Eric R. Braverman, Seth H. Blum, Kimberly Cassel, Lonna Williams, Roger L. Waite, B. William Downs, Howard Tung, Patrick Rhoades, Kenneth Blum. Health economics of nutrigenomics in weight management Gene Therapy &Mol Biol.
12: 25-30. 2008.
4. Amanda LC Chen, Kenneth Blum, Thomas JH Chen, Jeffrey Reinking, Roger L Waite, Bernard W. Downs, Eric R. Braverman, Vanassa Arcuri, Mallory Kerner, Alison Notaro, Kimberly Cassel, Seth H. Blum, Debasis Bagchi, Manashi Bagchi, Ariel Robarge, Gilbert Kaats, David E. Comings, Patrick Rhoades, Lonna Williams, Howard Tung. The impact of biomics technology and DNA directed anti-obesity targeting of the brain reward circuitry. Gene Therapy & Mol Biol.
12: 45-68, 2008.
5. Kenneth Blum, Thomas JH Chen, Amanda LC Chen, Patrick Rhoades, Thomas J Prihoda, B. William Downs, Debasis Bagchi, Manashi Bagchi, Seth H. Blum, Lonna Williams, Eric R. Braverman, Mallory Kerner, Roger L Waite, Brien Quirk, Lisa White, Jeffrey Reinking. Dopamine D2 Receptor Taq A1 allele predicts treatment compliance of LG839 in a subset analysis of pilot study in the Netherlands. Gene Therapy & Mol Biol.
12: 129-140. 2008.
6. Kenneth Blum, Thomas JH Chen, Lonna Williams, Amanda LC Chen, William B. Downs, Roger L. Waite, T. Huntington, Simon Sims, Thomas Prihoda, Patrick Rhoads, Jeffrey Reinking, Dasha Braverman, Mallory Kerner, Seth H. Blum, Brien Quirk, Eric R Braverman. A short term pilot open label study to evaluate efficacy and safety of LG839, a customized DNA directed nutraceutical in obesity: Exploring Nutrigenomics. Gene Therapy & Mol Biol.
12: 371-382. 2008